Temasek Junior College Bowling Team

A team you're proud to be with.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Blogger in Beta

Attention all administrators of this blog: (i.e the com members)....
The my main blog account has been upgraded to Blogger Beta, and thus the bowling blog has likewise been upgraded (together with my account)....

I think your respective accounts would have showed the option to upgrade by now since this is a shared blog.....
However, it is still optional for you to upgrade.
I only know that yixuan has been the fastest... got the upgrade before me =)

Anyway, to ALL:
If any problems are found with the blog, just send an email to any admin or temasekbowling@gmail.com or use the tagboard.
And please do so in a Polite manner.

Thank you.

No comments:

All Content of this website, unless otherwise stated are Copyright © 2007 Temasek Junior College Bowling Team. All Rights Reserved

Bowl-a-lution theme designed by Fusedthought Studio