Temasek Junior College Bowling Team

A team you're proud to be with.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Site mishap

To the committee members as well as the team....

Regarding the website. The file host isn't down. I checked.
Apparently, all the files hosted has been deleted due to account inactivity
(EDIT: Yixuan already confirmed this as replied in the tagboard.....)

So I guess all graphics, JavaScript files, CSS files are all gone for good. I do not know if I have a backup files here on my drive though.. I will try searching when I have time off from doing the school's website..

Maybe the committee may want to embark on a new layout??
You'll have the Nov/Dec holidays after the exams to do so i guess... =P

Anyway, I've took a look at the HTML and made some edits, so the site is now readable and almost the same as before, just that without the gradients and effects and stuff... Also, I corrected some errors which were causing the problems with display. Apparently the */ within the CSS section was removed causing the CSS to malfunction...

Email me with what you think (about redesigning and stuff).

Cherios

- Gerald

(p.s. pardon my intrusion... I seldom enter MSN nowadays.. so this is the fastest way to announce... haha)

No comments:

All Content of this website, unless otherwise stated are Copyright © 2007 Temasek Junior College Bowling Team. All Rights Reserved

Bowl-a-lution theme designed by Fusedthought Studio